Between 1927 and 1929, the manor-house was probably rebuilt to a jail established by the District Courtlocated then in the castle. The originally Renaissance-Baroque Column Hall was divided by partition walls to five jail-cells. Thedoors of the cellswith a slot that allowed the prisoner to be observed from the outside and the iron stoves with the doorsoutside in the hallwayhave been preserved to this day. The other premises had later been used as apartments for local citizens or personnel of the offices residing in the castle before World War II, and for some time even after the war. For several decades, the historical premises of the castle had been used by Medika State Company. The Museum took the castle over in 1992 and established its technical and storage facilities there.